Memories caught through my camera - the many faces and things I love.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here kitty kitty kitty!

Here are some of my pictures of the cats at PetSmart in Mt. Juliet, TN. These cats were all looking for forever homes. I am a volunteer on the Cat Team with New Leash on Life, a non-profit animal welfare organization located in Lebanon, TN. We have an awesome cat team and love caring for these sweet babies before they are adopted into their new forever homes!



This is Bullseye - a major cut up and ham. He loves to roll around and play and demands attention - but the good kind of attention, with lots of head butts and meows to tell you he wants to play. He was adopted in January of 2010.





Meet Sugarfoot - what a ham. She was adopted in April. Sugarfoot stole my heart the minute I saw her and it was everything I could do to keep from adopting her myself. Her face just expressed so much love and catitude!



Gonzo is a very handsome, 2 year old neutered male tuxedo cat. He was quite a lover and would let you love on him forever. He found his forever home on February 22, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment